No loss is too small – or too large. ServiceMaster Restore® has the resources to handle any situation from regional floodwaters, broken pipes, and building fires to residuals from forest fires, hurricanes, acts of vandalism, and even acts of terrorism. We"ve restored everything from a single room to the Pentagon after 9/11.
We understand how important it is for you to have the full use of your business as quickly and cost-effectively as possible. Your professional image, your valuable property, and your ability to serve your customers depend on our performance, so it's a responsibility we take very seriously.
Disaster Restoration Services may include:
- Fire and smoke restoration
- Water damage mitigation
- Drying and dehumidification
- Document drying and recovery
- Building stabilization
- Controlled demolition
- Safety and compliance
- Project management and consultation services
- Reconstruction with large loss capabilities
With our 866 RECOVER emergency response program, ServiceMaster Restore® will get you back in business quickly. Our rigorously trained and certified Quality Restoration Vendors respond quickly at the local level for both large and small losses.
Benefits of 866 RECOVER:
- One number to call: 1-866-RECOVER
- 24/7/365 emergency response
- Emergency services begin within two to four hours of the initial call*
- Highly trained, uniformed, and insured recovery specialists
- Emergency procedures planning assistance
- Priority status in the event of area or regional disasters*
- National coverage, local response
* 866 RECOVER accounts receive priority service in all catastrophic events; calls must be placed through 1-866-RECOVER. Depending on the severity of the disaster, initial response times may differ.
Emergency Response Team
Minimizing business interruption, restoring peace of mind.
Another extraordinary service brought to you by ServiceMaster Restore.